100 Tested Solution i9003 stuck on samsung logo – samsung issues , and now fuzzy software or hardware issue
1. Download and run odin.
2. Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
3. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
4. Put your phone into download mode: Press Volume down + Home + Power.
5. Connect USB cable and the program will detect the phones Com number.
6. Click Start button to download the PIT file to phone.
7. After it is Done Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box.
8. Click PDA button and select this file: I9003xxxxx-xxx…-PDA-low-CL890053.tar.md5
9. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003xxxxx_REV_00_CL889972.tar.md5
10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5
11. Remove the battery, then enter Device into Download Mode again.
12. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
13. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
14. Just do a factory reset after flashing using recovery
Odin & Pit File