A520f binary 10 frp on, need help

Home  >>  A520f binary 10 frp on, need help

A520f binary 10 frp on, need help

On July 6, 2019, Posted by , With 5 Comments


This is my second phone Along with binary 10 FRP locked, A520F. Does anyone can to be helped me to bypass frp on this phone?

5 Comments so far:

  1. Bo-Rens says:
    Quote:
    rn lind66
    This is my second phone Along with binary 10 FRP locked, A520F. Does anyone can to be helped me to bypass frp on this phone?

    hello, the combination binary 11 for a520f has been released and bypass frp, if you want to write here what firmware you have installed if of binary 10 or binary 11 on the phone

    nCOMBINATION_FAC_FA60_A520FXXUBASF1

    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117902277

  2. tavenger5 says:

    As i understand, the UA firmware it seems to be binary 10 and the UB binary 11, right?

  3. Wela says:
    Quote:
    rn amleto90
    hello, the combination binary 11 for a520f has been released and bypass frp, if you want to write here what firmware you have installed if of binary 10 or binary 11 on the phone

    rnCOMBINATION_FAC_FA60_A520FXXUBASF1

    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117902277

    As i understand, the UA firmware it seems to be binary 10 and the UB binary 11, right?

  4. arminasg says:
    Quote:
    rn lind66
    As i understand, the UA firmware it seems to be binary 10 and the UB binary 11, right?

    nyes ua bin10 and ub bin11

  5. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    rn lind66
    As i understand, the UA firmware it seems to be binary 10 and the UB binary 11, right?

    put the phone in recovery mode and write here the pda of the firmware you have installed on your phone if it’s binary 10 or binary 11 because it’s easy to get confused between the two