Any Unlock Solutions for G360T or T1??

Home  >>  General  >>  Any Unlock Solutions for G360T or T1??

Any Unlock Solutions for G360T or T1??

On October 5, 2020, Posted by , In General, With 14 Comments

I am curious if there is a way to tell any other model of the sm-g360 Core prime variant can be selected to unlock the USA T-mobile or Metro pcs Versions?

Any input is to be helpedful.
Thanks.

14 Comments so far:

1. chugowa says:

just choose the model you have z3x have the g386t listed what’s the issue you having

2. Metaton-alfred says:

sm-g360t1 not g386t

3. chugowa says:

so what phone want unlock?

rnkindly post here models and version.

4. chugowa says:
    Quote:
    rn blang
    so what phone want unlock?

rnkindly post here models and version.

The models we are talking are G360T and G360T1 Along with android 5.1.1, those models are from T-Mobile and MetroPCS.

rnZ3X suport G360F and M, but here we are leading Along with the same scenario of "Unlock App" and no code asking in newest T-Mobile and Metro handsets.

rnSome guy here in forum says that whe can flash G360F firmware and unlock Along with Z3X…

5. sulmanz says:

[QUOTE=jepetu;11218923]The models we are talking are G360T and G360T1 Along with android 5.1.1, those models are from T-Mobile and MetroPCS.

rnZ3X suport G360F and M, but here we are leading Along with the same scenario of "Unlock App" and no code asking in newest T-Mobile and Metro handsets.

has who tried this method?
    Some guy here in forum says that whe can flash G360F firmware and unlock Along with Z3X..

6. Bo-Rens says:

hi boys i want unlock for g360t1 kindly

7. Ann Elmore says:

how to unlock sm-g360t locked to t-mobile it says invaild simcard .cant see any code input menu.any solution .they is no sm-g360t in z3x software to unlock .not supported yet

8. RandikPixie says:

hay can some one to be helped me i am trying to unlock this Samsung sm-g360t
    rni purchase code for it but can get the code in ????

rnand there in no tool to unlock it title=confused

9. igglo7pays says:

also loking for thise phone unlock for both t and t1 version any 1???

10. Wela says:

will g360t1 5.1.1 work on g360t ? thats the question! no other model discussion here kindly yes that means no g386t or g386t1 tnx

11. ExpertBuddy says:

I flashed sm 360t1 Along with sm 360t and work just fine I use official sm360t from samfirmware and flashed Along with odin but stays locked

12. qwerty305 says:

By the moment only can unlock purchase a code server to unlock app unlock, I hope that z3x team soon update the power off Z3X title=smile

nsee you …

13. Metaton says:

no solution for this model yet guys…???

14. Ann Elmore says:

No solution and looks like long time will be not, may be forever.