Apple stop activating changed capasity phones

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  Apple stop activating changed capasity phones

Apple stop activating changed capasity phones

On October 23, 2017, Posted by , In iPhone, With 13 Comments


hi all ..

am facing a problem Along with changed capacity phones purchase replacing nand that
cant activate after ios 11 update …

any other members are facing the same issue ???

13 Comments so far:

  1. Wela says:
    Quote:
    rn BoOzer665
    hi all ..

    rnam facing a problem Along with changed capacity phones purchase replacing nand that
    rncant activate after ios 11 update …

    rnany other members are facing the same issue ???

    check UUID, if is changed you can not activate

  2. igglo7pays says:

    Yes, you must backup all information before change.

  3. ExpertBuddy says:

    Or put orig nand back!

  4. baybee says:

    this phones was working will befor update to ios 11 .. but after update this happened

  5. igglo7pays says:

    You have to program original imei, Mac wifi and Mac bluetooth and after that udid will be ok and your phone will activate. There is no other way. Along without this data your phone is dead. Sorry bro.

  6. arminasg says:

    I am facing this issue too, after repair Along with naviplus I cant activate iphone! Can anyone give a full solution
    nThanks in advance

  7. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    rn sia_ide
    I am facing this issue too, after repair Along with naviplus I cant activate iphone! Can anyone give a full solution
    rnThanks in advance

    Put the nand that was in your phone before upgrade and it will activate, not downgraded nand but the orig nand that apple put in phone!

  8. igglo7pays says:

    Does this mean you can’t upgrade any iPhone or iPad memory size anymore, now that iOS 11 come out??? Jay

  9. qwerty305 says:

    nand upgrade is still alive. just done. iphone 7 plus 32 to 128gb today.

  10. kijiji says:

    just tried again Along with its original nand and its the same! problem not solved,
    nstuck at activation
    nI use naviplus pro3000s
    nanyone has idea?

  11. Metaton-alfred says:
    Quote:
    rn BoOzer665
    hi all ..

    rnam facing a problem Along with changed capacity phones purchase replacing nand that
    rncant activate after ios 11 update …

    rnany other members are facing the same issue ???

    yes facing the same issue iphone 5s ios 11
    rn——————

  12. killu says:

    so i think after reading the problem the fix here calculate udid and sn and mac wifi bt to me the orignal iphone data

  13. tavenger5 says:
    Quote:
    rn dennis2003
    nand upgrade is still alive. just done. iphone 7 plus 32 to 128gb today.

    iOS 11? You copy imei, macs?