Download Official Nokia Firmware Even Without Navifirm+ issue with nokia do you know nokia hardware
Here’s a trick to download official Nokia firmware Along without Navifirm+
1. First install Nokia Suite. Do not run after the installation is finished.
2. After Nokia Suite installs, copy and replace the usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file to C:Program Files (x86)NokiaNokia Care SuiteProduct Support Tool For Store 5.0 if you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows. Or C:Program FilesNokiaNokia Care SuiteProduct Support Tool For Store 5.0 if on 32-bit.
Running Nokia Suite and Downloading the firmware:
1. Open Nokia Suite. And select ‘Product Support Tool For Store 5.0′
2. When prompted, select ‘CareSuite External’ then hit ‘Sign-in’ button.
3. From the Menu, select Tools, then ‘Firmware Download’
4. Now enter the product code of your device, hit ‘Check Online’ button, to check the latest firmware version of your product code.
5. Then ‘tick’ ‘Optional Content Files and ‘Download’ to save your firmware.
6. Wait a few minutes for your files to download
7. You may now manually flash your Nokia device Along with the firmware you just downloaded.
Nokia Lumia product codes. HERE
– Your firmware should be stored in the C:ProgramDataNokiaPackagesProducts folder of your hard drive.
– If you want to download a different firmware version for the same product code, I suggest you wait for your first download to finish, save all the downloaded files in a marked folder, then proceed Along with your next download.
WARNING & DISCLAIMER: This process is for experimental purposes ONLY.
I will not be responsible for any damage your device may incur during the manual flashing.
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.