g360t unlock failed z3x
Reading codes using sever:
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on Build number in Settings-About phone to enable Developer options,
go to Settings-Developer options and enable USB debugging.
3. Connect the phone to PC Along with USB cable, install drivers if wanted.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press Read Codes via server button, write your login and password in window if it will apear.
(Login and password will be saved as default after first input and can be changed in settings.)
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on the phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect the phone to PC Along with USB cable, install drivers if wanted.
3. Press Reset FRP/React/EE to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
4. After phone reboot, go to settings and perform factory reset.
Selected model: SM-G360T
Software version: 30.4
Checking Login and Password… OK
Ballance: 50 crd.
You have 50 credit(s) left. This operation takes 10 credits.Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM2G360TZWATMB
Phone version: G360TUVU1AOF9
PDA version: G360TUVU1AOF9
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
HW version: REV0.1
Phone SN: R28G728XVJL
Chip name: MSM8916
Modem board: MSM8916
RF cal date: 2015.07.20
Checking Super user right… true
Waiting for device to become ready… OK
Initialization zTool… OK
Running zTool, kindly wait…
Generate and check client proof… OK
Verify proof by client… OK
Reading data from phone… OK
Rebooting to upload… OK
Searching Ramdump interface… COM37 detected
Reading data from phone… error (1.1)
Done Along with Samsung Tool PRO v.30.4
what is this z3x team