g570f unknown baseband

Home  >>  Z3X box Section  >>  g570f unknown baseband

g570f unknown baseband

On January 25, 2018, Posted by , In Z3X box Section, With 14 Comments

 


Samsung G570f unknown baseband. i was try 4 file flash many file but same

G570FXXU1AQA5_G570FOJV1AQA2_DKR
TUR-G570FXXU1API4-20160921162910
G570F XXU1API6_ODD1API7 6.0.1
G570F XXU1AQA2_G570FODD1APL6_SLK 6.0.1title=confusedtitle=confusedtitle=confused

how to repair

14 Comments so far:

  1. Ann Elmore says:

    g570f unknown baseband. i was try 4 file flash many file but same

    nG570FXXU1AQA5_G570FOJV1AQA2_DKR
    nTUR-G570FXXU1API4-20160921162910
    nG570F XXU1API6_ODD1API7 6.0.1
    nG570F XXU1AQA2_G570FODD1APL6_SLK 6.0.1

    nhow to repair

  2. kijiji says:

    Operation: Write CERT
    rnSelected model: SM-G570F
    rnSoftware version: 27.8

    rnWaiting ADB device… Ok
    rnReading phone info…
    rnModel: SM-G570F
    rnAndroid version: 6.0.1
    rnProduct code:
    rnPhone version:
    rnPDA version: G570FXXU1API6
    rnCSC version: G570FODD1API7
    rnCSC country code: India
    rnCSC sales code: INS
    rnHW version:
    rnPhone SN: R28HB36Y4TH
    rnChip name: EXYNOS7570
    rnModem board:
    rnRF cal date:
    rnIMEI:
    rnChecking Super user right… true
    rnReading NV data… Ok
    rnChecking NV data… Ok
    rnInitialization zTool… Ok
    rnRunning zTool, kindly wait…
    rnStart… Ok
    rnInitialization… Ok
    rnGenerate and check client proof… Ok
    rnVerify proof by client… Ok
    rnReading data from phone… error (0)
    rnTry downgrade modem if possible

    rnDone Along with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.8

    rnProduct code:title=confused
    rnPhone version:title=confused

  3. Metaton-alfred says:

    i was write EFS nv_data.. no luck

  4. sulmanz says:

    g570f unknown baseband. i was try 4 file flash many file but same

  5. Wela says:

    Any update solutions unknow baseband g570f?

  6. tavenger52 says:
    Quote:
    rn hard dr >
    Any update solutions unknow baseband g570f?

    nPM me i will show you how to repair unknown baseband and DRKtitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cool

  7. arminasg says:
    Quote:
    rn sahari ab >
    PM me i will show you how to repair unknown baseband and DRKtitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cool

    i cant do any this in this forum pls text me on Sonork: 100.1639434

  8. chugowa says:
    BRO I KNOW HOW TO FIX UNKNOWN BASEBAND FOR G570F BUT I CANT
    nPOST IT HERE.

    nI KEEP SEEING THIS ERROR


    nAn error has occurred sahari abdul! You must have 10 posts in order to post links

    nSEE MY ON SKYPE MY ID GHAXA2000

  9. kijiji says:
    Quote:
    rn sahari ab >
    BRO I KNOW HOW TO FIX UNKNOWN BASEBAND FOR G570F BUT I CANT
    nPOST IT HERE.

    nI KEEP SEEING THIS ERROR


    nAn error has occurred sahari abdul! You must have 10 posts in order to post links

    nSEE MY ON SKYPE MY ID GHAXA2000

    bro, ca you share the solution on my email, [email protected]

  10. sulmanz says:

    pls share a working nvdata file of g570f

  11. Metaton-alfred says:
    Quote:
    rn sahari ab >
    PM me i will show you how to repair unknown baseband and DRKtitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cooltitle=cool

    sir, can you tell how to fix unknown baseband and drk for g570f?
    rnwe ll be glad

  12. baybee says:
    Quote:
    rn moyli >
    sir, can you tell how to fix unknown baseband and drk for g570f?
    rnwe ll be glad

    rest efs it will fix bb but note it will DRK so u want to fix DRK via uart mebay z3x still not support via uart DRK u can use other toll for fix DRK via uart