Guide All Huawei Mobile phones Root
Huawei G600 Root
Tutorial is also on this site:
Unlock Bootloader & Root
kindly note that this tutorial was designed for Windows.
rnThis works on all models of the Huawei Ascend G600, I tested on my U8950N-51.
kindly keep in mind that I am not responsible for any possible damages to your phone.
rnThe methods in this article may void your warranty, break your phone, and set your house on fire, so kindly read carefully and ensure you know what you are doing.
- Unlocking the bootloader
Your device restores to its factory settings, and erases data. So back up!
- Request your unlocking code here from the Huawei Website.
- Ensure the ADB drivers are set up, here is the official Huawei application for phone drivers.
- Download the adb_tools-2.0 from here, and place them somewhere. For this article, we will go Along with the simple option and say it is placed on C:.
- Switch the device to fastboot mode. First switch of the fast booting feature (in the settings menu), then power off the device. Next, hold the power and volume down keys simultaneously for at least 10 seconds. The Huawei logo should appear and stay on the screen. If so, your device is now in Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the computer Along with a Along with a USB cable.
- Open the command prompt, and enter the directory where the adb_tools-2.0 are located. As I said before, for this example I placed them in C:, so I would type cd C:adb_tools-2.0 (cd means change directory), then hit enter.
- Now for the unlocking. In the computer