How To transfer contacts outlook to nokia 220 , nokia problem in hardware hardwares problems

Home  >>  Nokia  >>  How To transfer contacts outlook to nokia 220 , nokia problem in hardware hardwares problems

How To transfer contacts outlook to nokia 220 , nokia problem in hardware hardwares problems

On March 23, 2015, Posted by , In Nokia, With Comments Off on How To transfer contacts outlook to nokia 220 , nokia problem in hardware hardwares problems

hello,
pls explain any one how to transfer contact in outlook to nokia 220
when i connect phone in pc its not show sync option/pc suite mode
so nokia pc suit dost recognizance phone


[img=http://s5.postimg.org/6kno156lj/20141216_131358.jpg]
uploading images

No Comment so far:

  1. arminasg says:

    sync option not shown

    /

  2. baybee says:

    hello,
    driver detected but pc suite dost not recognizance
    i want to know how to transfer .vcf format contacts to nokia 220
    any working method share me

  3. Bo-Rens says:
    Quote:
    babudatabase
    hello,
    driver detected but pc suite dost not recognizance
    i want to know how to transfer .vcf format contacts to nokia 220
    any working method share me

    http://www.google.com.hk/search?q=no…&sourceid=cndr

  4. Wela says:

    First read clearly
    Then post
    Im asking about contact transfer
    NOT HARD RESET

  5. Phil says:
    Quote:
    babudatabase
    First read clearly
    Then post
    Im asking about contact transfer
    NOT HARD RESET

    You do not understand what I want to express? I hope you can take advantage of Google search, just type in your request,

    Also mildly, who can play the Forum, not many people, who can reply to posts did not appear a few people, you thought I was a child? ? ? I have 46

    No answer, anxious to answer, Google search, if no answer, slowly waiting in forum

  6. RandikPixie says:

    I think u misunderstood sir
    I give respect to everyone

    I already try Google no solution found
    So I post my problem in forum
    But u reply about hard reset video link

    My problem is contacts transfer
    Now I explain u clearly
    I have 1200 contacts in android phone
    I want to transfer all contacts to nokia 220
    how to do?
    If I hurt u im really extremely sorry

  7. newComer says:

    @bshra
    Tx for reply
    Now im going to sleep here time 11.15pm
    I try nd post result tomorrow

  8. Bo-Rens says:
    Quote:
    babudatabase
    I think u misunderstood sir
    I give respect to everyone

    I already try Google no solution found
    So I post my problem in forum
    But u reply about hard reset video link

    My problem is contacts transfer
    Now I explain u clearly
    I have 1200 contacts in android phone
    I want to transfer all contacts to nokia 220
    how to do?
    If I hurt u im really extremely sorry

    You have not entered the right words
    Contact Copy

  9. RandikPixie says:

    Which word I entered wrongly ?