i9060i imei null/null

Home  >>  Z3X box Section  >>  i9060i imei null/null

i9060i imei null/null

On January 28, 2018, Posted by , In Z3X box Section, With 14 Comments


hi to all

i9060i/ds was ok before . after flashing I get imei null/null

when try to repair imei I get this error :

Operation: Repair
Selected model: GT-I9060I/DS
Software version: 22.4

Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Model: GT-I9060I
Android version: 4.4.4
Product code: GT-I9060MKSPHE
Phone version:
PDA version: I9060IXXU0ANL5
CSC version:
CSC country code: UAE
CSC sales code: XSG
HW version: MP 0.200
Phone S/N: R51G73G57YA
Modem board: sc7730s
RF cal date: 20150729
IMEI:
Checking Super user right… true
Bypass MSL… error (-1)

Done Along with Samsung Tool PRO v.22.4

Pleasezz to be helped me to solve this issue becos the phone new and was ok before

thanks to all

14 Comments so far:

  1. chugowa says:

    if ur imei null u should flashing firmware or modem file then imei show 0044 u can repair by z3x

  2. wagny says:

    thanks for fast reply , I try many firmware can you provide a link for modem file to try your solution

    nthanks

  3. Jaydude says:

    reset default efs and again repair imei

  4. tavenger5 says:
    Quote:
    rn .:houss >
    thanks for fast reply , I try many firmware can you provide a link for modem file to try your solution

    nthanks

    bro download this firmware inside hv modem file
    n u can write modem file by odin
    nafter write if show imei 00499 possbile to repair imei by any box like bst z3x

    http://www.4shared.com/rar/zIPtSEgxc…A4_Russia.html

  5. arminasg says:

    still same problem even if I reset efs title=frown

  6. Wela says:

    Reset Along with spt box or try *#0011# input Q input 0000 and … solution for manual reset efs

    nSent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

  7. killu says:
    Quote:
    rn sha >
    bro download this firmware inside hv modem file
    n u can write modem file by odin
    nafter write if show imei 00499 possbile to repair imei by any box like bst z3x

    I9060IXXU0AOA8_OXE0AOA4_Russia_4.4.4_Repair_Firmwa re – Download – 4shared – Tsar3000 Tsar3000

    can’t flash xith this firmware always failed Along with odin

  8. TechWorld says:
    Quote:
    rn metalgo >
    Reset Along with spt box or try *#0011# input Q input 0000 and … solution for manual reset efs

    nSent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

    still same problem brother , no way to solve this problemtitle=frown

  9. kijiji says:

    flash this firmware/100 null imei done I9060IXXU0AOG2_I9060IVVT0AOG1_I9060IXXU0AOG3_HOME. tar.md5

  10. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    rn sheral >
    flash this firmware/100 null imei done I9060IXXU0AOG2_I9060IVVT0AOG1_I9060IXXU0AOG3_HOME. tar.md5

    ncan you share Pleasez the link

  11. Jaydude says:

    Find backup in z3x folder and write back in phone

  12. ExpertBuddy says:

    Is your baseband version ok ?

  13. wagny says:

    no its base band unknow…

  14. wagny says:

    the final solution For Repair Imei null/null and the baseband For GT-i9060i. Working for me many many times 100%

    GT-i9060i imei null/null solution | Need Flash