iPhone 4 NO POWER,NOT CHARGINGFAKE CHARGINGDONE – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone please help

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  iPhone 4 NO POWER,NOT CHARGINGFAKE CHARGINGDONE – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone please help

iPhone 4 NO POWER,NOT CHARGINGFAKE CHARGINGDONE – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone please help

On January 27, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on iPhone 4 NO POWER,NOT CHARGINGFAKE CHARGINGDONE – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone please help

iPhone 4 NO POWER,NOT CHARGING.FAKE CHARGING[DONE]


HISTORY: Unit has been DROPPED on the floor…

1. test device on power supply – deflect 1A…

2. mild reheat Power IC for NO POWER..
/

3. REMOVE charging IC (Q2) and make jumper…for NOT CHARGING and FAKE CHARGING…
/

4. JUMPER L4 & L3

/

DONE
/
/

sorry,image not clear…

br
tochits

No Comment so far:

  1. TechWorld says:

    Iphone 4s on computer charge ok but on charger its no respons

  2. Wela says:
    Quote:
    Nurcomputer
    Iphone 4s on computer charge ok but on charger its no respons

    try basic…
    1. try to change WALL CHARGER…USB CABLE…
    2. change charging dock
    3. clean connector on board and flex of charging dock..
    if the above posible solution doesnt work…
    go to step 4…
    4.. trace charging connection using iphone4S schematic diagram

  3. Wela says:
    Quote:
    tochits
    iPhone 4 NO POWER,NOT CHARGING.FAKE CHARGING[DONE]

    HISTORY: Unit has been DROPPED on the floor…

    1. test device on power supply – deflect 1A…

    2. mild reheat Power IC for NO POWER..
    /

    3. REMOVE charging IC (Q2) and make jumper…for NOT CHARGING and FAKE CHARGING…
    /

    4. JUMPER L4 & L3

    /

    DONE
    /
    /

    sorry,image not clear…

    br
    tochits

    good work but brother Please upload Image Clear i am wait for u …………………

  4. newComer says:

    master tochit is in the house… title=smile your the man!!

  5. newComer says:
    Quote:
    Naeem123e
    good work but brother Please upload Image Clear i am wait for u …………………

    request granted…
    /

  6. TechWorld says:

    good work brother…………………very use full post………………………….

  7. TechWorld says:

    iphone 4g all voltage outputtitle=big

  8. Wela says:

    iPhone 5 NOT CHARGING.FAKE CHARGING Need Help

  9. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    Sahil2007
    iPhone 5 NOT CHARGING.FAKE CHARGING Need Help

    Request granted…

    iPhone 5 [Not/Fake] CHARGING

    /

  10. newComer says:

    Thank you title=smiletitle=smiletitle=smiletitle=smiletitle=smile

  11. Wela says:

    tochits, an iPhone 4s that only turn on Along with charger, it´s not the battery, to be helped me kindly

  12. TechWorld says:
    Quote:
    MerinoX
    tochits, an iPhone 4s that only turn on Along with charger, it´s not the battery, to be helped me kindly

    try this sir…
    only ON while charger is connected…

    /
    /

    Ikindly give me feed back if it work…

    if not ill give again possible solution…

  13. Wela says:

    iPhone 4, no charge Along with usb or AC. Cheap car charger shorted something. Filters at the dock connector are fine.

  14. ExpertBuddy says:

    this is on CDMA version on iPhone 4