iphone 4s searching Hardware problems – iphone , badly help needed problem
Can you advice me on a small problem. I am not customer but little knowledge base on iphones. Experts kindly to be helped
The story is like this.
My friend iphone 4s had its screen change and since then it has been getting hot and showing no service.
The phone has not been dropped, nor water damaged. I have check all posting on the forum Along with little success.
1. I have trace the signal path including the blue coil all intact using (wites diagram)
2. I have connected the phone to itunes and reset the date Along without success.
3. The phone IMEI is intact and I can see all the network but no signals.
4. The phone is not barred, blocked or blacklisted
5. There is however a short on C46_rf (Hot), C47_rf, c48_rf) I removed the caps one by one Along without aNY SUCCESS. Clearly it means that one of the ic is damaged. My question is could it be U3_rf ( GPS) or U16_rf.
The board is neat and clean no corrosion at all.