Iphone 4s touch not working stuck with problem ios version issue

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  Iphone 4s touch not working stuck with problem ios version issue

Iphone 4s touch not working stuck with problem ios version issue

On March 28, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on Iphone 4s touch not working stuck with problem ios version issue

Hi friend, Ihave a problem Along with touch screen of my iphone 4s. Suddenly after a charge touch screen not working, all the rest work perfect.
I try to replace it Along with several touch+lcd, but it isnt the problem. So i follow the solution of tesla in picture but:


[IMG]http://2.bp.********.com/-L3izJVswHXg/UBuETkXkSyI/AAAAAAAAATo/8BZm7AvqAzQ/s1600/iphone4touchsolution.jpg[/IMG]

– touch connector is perfect
– resistor around pmic is ok
– I replace touch ic Along with a new ic

The problem is the same!
Im going crazy, kindly to be helped me..

No Comment so far:

  1. Phil says:

    Also i replaced quartz but nothing.. same situation.. is there anyone who can to be helped me?

  2. chugowa says:

    Hi,
    Do you use chinees lcds? (i had a bunge of lcd that was only working above update 6.0)

    BTW you followed a iphone 4 problem fix

  3. qwerty305 says:

    Yes i can to be helped you but the work is something diffrent & i think it is easy.

  4. TechWorld says:

    First of all you should have a digital multimeter & schematic diagram of iphone 4s

  5. qwerty305 says:
    Quote:
    mr.bilal ahmad
    First of all you should have a digital multimeter & schematic diagram of iphone 4s

    yes thanks friend ive got multimeter and schematics of 4s.. and the lcd+touch work perfect on another iphone.. tell me what I must do.. If you believe you should also send a friend a message pm in more detail.
    Thanks again

  6. ExpertBuddy says:

    First of all take out the pcb from whole assembly (middle) & connect only battery & ON/OFF flexi to the pcb do not connect Lcd & Touch & switch ON the set by ON/OFF flexi
    Now find capacitor C210 on your schematic diagram ,this capacitor is right on back side the touch connector near silver ic U19,this ic is touch control ic & C210 is connected at Vdd F1 pin of that ic. Now check voltage at capacitor it should be1.44vwhen display light is ON & 0v when display light is off & other side of cspacitor is connected Along with ground -ve of battery.Check voltage & post me.

  7. tavenger5 says:

    thanks friend, as soon as I get home today cause I am away for work Ill communicate you the values..

  8. sulmanz says:
    Quote:
    mr.bilal ahmad
    First of all take out the pcb from whole assembly (middle) & connect only battery & ON/OFF flexi to the pcb do not connect Lcd & Touch & switch ON the set by ON/OFF flexi
    Now find capacitor C210 on your schematic diagram ,this capacitor is right on back side the touch connector near silver ic U19,this ic is touch control ic & C210 is connected at Vdd F1 pin of that ic. Now check voltage at capacitor it should be1.44vwhen display light is ON & 0v when display light is off & other side of cspacitor is connected Along with ground -ve of battery.Check voltage & post me.

    If i check voltage on capacitor it seems 0 v. what is the problem that do this thing?
    and if I had not encountered well, if there was power but I can not measure correctly, what else could be the problem? Im afraid to measure because there is little space and I would not touch nearby components .. but I can change too many things at once just that the touch back to worktitle=wink tell me all the possible causes and will act immediately ..

  9. julianz says:

    kindly check that capacitor c210 for short or send me its resistance reading measured at diode selector at digital multimeter

  10. newComer says:

    also check c343 near to capacitor c210 for short or send me its resistance reading measured at diode selector of digital multimeter

  11. baybee says:
    Quote:
    mr.bilal ahmad
    also check c343 near to capacitor c210 for short or send me its resistance reading measured at diode selector of digital multimeter

    I misure the resistance of 0.603 on c343 Along with digital multimeter.. its very small capacitor..

    Friend I want to do a question to you.. I replace the principal components for correct work of touch; if the problem is not caused by them, I understand that I must carefully check all the area next to the touch ic? also ask you a favor by taking them from the board that area, maybe pointing to me Along with arrows, can you tell me what I want to check for each component to work properly? So check them all and the problem must be outside.
    However, if it can to be helped you, before the problem the phone has been placed 3 times charging Along with a not original charger, because I had lost my momentarily.

    Thanks for all..

  12. Metaton says:

    dear friend kindly check voltage once again on capacitor c210 while display light is on
    and send me touch connector resistance on all the thirty pins and send me

  13. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    mr.bilal ahmad
    dear friend kindly check voltage once again on capacitor c210 while display light is on
    and send me touch connector resistance on all the thirty pins and send me

    ok friend, thank you.
    Give me a few days so I get the new digital multimeter more accurate that I ordered specially, and Ill give you the values ​​more precisely in the hope that we can find the problem title=smile

  14. killu says:

    hey, you are following wrong pcb which 1 u post on 1st post. its a iphone4 board not 4s.

    for iphone4s just try to change touch ic (U19), its a common problem for 4s. hope it will work for u.