Iphone 5 auto on and dead battery – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone issue solution

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  Iphone 5 auto on and dead battery – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone issue solution

Iphone 5 auto on and dead battery – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone issue solution

On January 27, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on Iphone 5 auto on and dead battery – lot of problems ! its some previous iphone pone issue solution

Hello , iphone 5 that was dead replaced battery worked a while but now the phone killed the battery and it doesnt charge again


And the second problem that it turns on automatically , when connecting a battery
What to do ?

No Comment so far:

  1. TechWorld says:
    Quote:
    adamsz<
    Hello , iphone 5 that was dead replaced battery worked a while but now the phone killed the battery and it doesnt charge again

    And the second problem that it turns on automatically , when connecting a battery
    What to do ?

    i have the same problem, also others had the same problem too, but on this time is not the solution for thattitle=confused but i think and hope that there will be the solution soontitle=smile

  2. TechGuru says:

    title=smile i have 3 on the table. its gettin real common issue i guess. anyway hope for soon solution title=smile

  3. Wela says:
    Quote:
    adamsz<
    title=smile i have 3 on the table. its gettin real common issue i guess. anyway hope for soon solution title=smile

    i have this problemn 3 iphone 5

  4. TechGuru says:

    Check the first and last pin on the logic board for the battery. It could be shorted causing it to fry batteries

  5. TechGuru says:
    Quote:
    alfyguy<
    Check the first and last pin on the logic board for the battery. It could be shorted causing it to fry batteries

    no no no friend, not shorted, phone can work Along with battery.

  6. newComer says:

    i problemn 2 iphone 5

  7. newComer says:

    my iphone 5 is dead on during the charging

  8. TechWorld says:
    Quote:
    adamsz<
    Hello , iphone 5 that was dead replaced battery worked a while but now the phone killed the battery and it doesnt charge again

    And the second problem that it turns on automatically , when connecting a battery
    What to do ?

    Need to change u3 title=wink

  9. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    nafanya<
    Need to change u3 title=wink

    did you tray it bro ??????????????

  10. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    nafanya<
    Need to change u3 title=wink

    kindly explain why you think MENU & POWER / HOLD KEY U3 ic is causing such fault,is he shorting?

  11. julianz says:
    Quote:
    nafanya<
    Need to change u3 title=frown

    sorry want change u2

  12. TechGuru says:

    pls restor……
    if it does not work
    perform hardware repair … kindly check the on / off and volume ..

  13. newComer says:
    Quote:
    nafanya<
    sorry want change u2

    this problem after china charger.

  14. TechGuru says:

    kindly check the charger and track components, the possibility of surge