iPhone 5 Blue Screen Then Get Restarting – & iphone

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  iPhone 5 Blue Screen Then Get Restarting – & iphone

iPhone 5 Blue Screen Then Get Restarting – & iphone

On March 27, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on iPhone 5 Blue Screen Then Get Restarting – & iphone

my iphone 5s get blue screen and then reboot i restore it today Along with ios 7.1.1 but it still getting the blue screen, i think it could be a software error but i restore it Along with the new actualization and it continue getting the same error i dont know what it could be. does anyone have the same error and got a solution for this ??


No Comment so far:

  1. arminasg says:

    i have same problem when i try to flash it show blue screen then give error
    can some one tell me what is the solutions for that

  2. sulmanz says:

    did you replace the lcd? try to replace the earpiece flex then restore

  3. wagny says:
    Quote:
    willrocku
    did you replace the lcd? try to replace the earpiece flex then restore

    customer replaced lcd some where before
    so just replace earpiece flex?

  4. kijiji says:

    hi anyone knows what to do on iphone 5 blue screen?

  5. chugowa says:

    try it Along without the ear flex conneccted

  6. RandikPixie says:
    Quote:
    G1mobile repair
    try it Along without the ear flex conneccted

    Hi thanks for reply but still same
    /
    Took out top speaker flex from phone no luck
    When I try to restore iTunes keep showing waiting for iPhone

  7. wagny says:

    U2 IC replaced and still same problem here

  8. killu says:

    It maybe the actual display

  9. kijiji says:
    Quote:
    G1mobile repair
    It maybe the actual display

    Already try different LCD still same

  10. Metaton says:

    http://www.iphonebits.co.uk/iphone-5…reen-solution/

    check this my friend i just repaired one 5s Along with this exact problem after LCD replace
    title=smile

  11. wagny says:
    Quote:
    art3mon
    http://www.iphonebits.co.uk/iphone-5…reen-solution/

    check this my friend i just repaired one 5s Along with this exact problem after lcd replace
    title=smile

    link not working.and iphone 5 not iphone 5s

  12. qwerty305 says:

    Look at the lcd bracket mounting holes on logic board through a microscope.
    maybe someone put a wrong screw in and damaged the tracks under it.
    its a common fault. primary lower right mounting hole is the problem.

  13. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    Exkurs
    Look at the lcd bracket mounting holes on logic board through a microscope.
    maybe someone put a wrong screw in and damaged the tracks under it.
    its a common fault. primary lower right mounting hole is the problem.

    can that be repaired?

  14. chugowa says:

    Under a microscope yes,Sure.