Iphone 5 giving error 3 – problem in cellphone lot of issues and now

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  Iphone 5 giving error 3 – problem in cellphone lot of issues and now

Iphone 5 giving error 3 – problem in cellphone lot of issues and now

On March 28, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on Iphone 5 giving error 3 – problem in cellphone lot of issues and now

I updated the Iphone to ios 7.0.2 at the end of all it give error 3


Now the phone is in recovery mode.

No Comment so far:

  1. arminasg says:

    Try To Put In DFU Mode Then Restore If Same Error May BE Hardware Fault
    Regards
    B,R

  2. tavenger5 says:
    Quote:
    shedeed
    Try To Put In DFU Mode Then Restore If Same Error May BE Hardware Fault
    Regards
    B,R

    I try this method also same its not hardware

  3. Metaton-alfred says:

    i think problem at U601_RF , i tested , ok 100%

  4. arminasg says:
    Quote:
    satthuthoidai
    i think problem at U601_RF , i tested , ok 100%

    i dont think its always hardware, me & my friends encounter this unknown error 3.

    infact, mobile is working properly & want only to update then suddenly give error 3

  5. RandikPixie says:

    hi
    repels laad connector

  6. RandikPixie says:

    Any solution for this one? had also well working i5 and wanted to update to iso7 and got this error (3) tried Along with different computers and different chargers..same..what is the U601_RF and how to check and fix it if faulty?

  7. Metaton says:

    So i tried reflowing the mdm9615 which is the baseband chip at 350C for about 7 min. but Along with no success, it simply stuck almost before the finish line of the restore process..any ideas guys?

  8. tavenger5 says:

    Brother,
    First. try to restore original usb cable. io7 Along without original cable coming error message.
    dont try now any hardware!!!! this is software problem. today I facing error-9 and I solved it just replace usb cable.
    best of regards.

  9. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    Shahin Hasan
    Brother,
    First. try to restore original usb cable. io7 Along without original cable coming error message.
    dont try now any hardware!!!! this is software problem. today I facing error-9 and I solved it just replace usb cable.
    best of regards.

    same same bro tried Along with 3 different cables, one of the is the orig. no luck..

  10. wagny says:
    Quote:
    Shahin Hasan
    Brother,
    First. try to restore original usb cable. io7 Along without original cable coming error message.
    dont try now any hardware!!!! this is software problem. today I facing error-9 and I solved it just replace usb cable.
    best of regards.

    I also have the same problem, and tried previous post and this one, but still the same error shows,,, any other ideas??? kindly thanks!!

  11. Bo-Rens says:

    I am too facing the same issue. mine is iphone5 1429 model uk ee locked one.
    It was working fine when suddenly it showed searching and stuck at there.
    then i checked that my imei is not showing. title=madtitle=mad
    then I tried to close find my phone off butt it was not ready to close or delete icloud at all.
    then i forced it to restore mode and DFU mode.title=roll all started to roll…
    when suddenly it is stuck at the restoring iphone firmware mode
    i downloaded the ipsw four times. and tried flashing… deleting and all the tricks on the net.. but it is stuck at that same point.
    as I am from india , I could not take it to icare… so I opened and saw that the u601_rf is slightly chipped off from edge…
    tried heating Along with flux several times , but it did not happen.title=mad
    now itunes is throwing error (3).
    title=madtitle=madtitle=madtitle=mad
    kindly to be helped!!!!

  12. ExpertBuddy says:

    Try deleting the apple server from the hosts file. It gets modified automatically if you used tiny umbrella before

  13. Bo-Rens says:
    Quote:
    Nomad347
    Try deleting the apple server from the hosts file. It gets modified automatically if you used tiny umbrella before

    Dident to be helped…loosing hope.

  14. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    satthuthoidai
    i think problem at U601_RF , i tested , ok 100%

    Hello satthuthoidai, plans to replace DC U601_RF for normal machine operation. Ic Eprom U601_RF is the baseband if change management it will not be active ???