iphone 5S battery issues , probably u2, where to fix – bundle of problems ! old iphone set looking help anybody

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  iphone 5S battery issues , probably u2, where to fix – bundle of problems ! old iphone set looking help anybody

iphone 5S battery issues , probably u2, where to fix – bundle of problems ! old iphone set looking help anybody

On January 25, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on iphone 5S battery issues , probably u2, where to fix – bundle of problems ! old iphone set looking help anybody

Hey,
my 5S was charged Along with a 2$ charger, since then battery takes long time to charge and get warm, drains very quickly (~4 hours).
if left untouched, battery drains to 0 volts.
when charged completely, still phone takes 0.11 Amper.


it sounds like U2 chip.
i cant find anyone who can fix it in my country (Israel).
where can i fix that?
i want to send the board abroad for a fix.

thanks.

No Comment so far:

  1. Wela says:
    Quote:
    erezfed
    Hey,
    my 5S was charged Along with a 2$ charger, since then battery takes long time to charge and get warm, drains very quickly (~4 hours).
    if left untouched, battery drains to 0 volts.
    when charged completely, still phone takes 0.11 Amper.

    it sounds like U2 chip.
    i cant find anyone who can fix it in my country (Israel).
    where can i fix that?
    i want to send the board abroad for a fix.

    thanks.

    Yes brother I can fixed the problem
    if u want u can sent to me board.

    if u like, u can contact me personal Along with my email or icq…

  2. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    farhadcomputer
    Yes brother I can fixed the problem
    if u want u can sent to me board.

    if u like, u can contact me personal Along with my email or icq…

    If you can share Along with us your experience mate?

    title=smile

    BR

  3. Wela says:
    Quote:
    Syri
    If you can share Along with us your experience mate?

    title=smile

    BR

    iphone 5s battery draining solution 100% tested