Iphone 5s error 4013 ios version issue how to solve its hardware issue

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  Iphone 5s error 4013 ios version issue how to solve its hardware issue

Iphone 5s error 4013 ios version issue how to solve its hardware issue

On March 29, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on Iphone 5s error 4013 ios version issue how to solve its hardware issue

Hi I got one iphone 5s in iTunes logo ..


while trying to restore it gives error 4013

is that software issue or hardware issue, experts pls guide me
/
wbr
karthick

No Comment so far:

  1. tavenger52 says:

    use irep to exit from recovery mode

  2. sulmanz says:
    Quote:
    Calv >
    use irep to exit from recovery mode

    yes tried that too after restart come to recovery mode

  3. julianz says:

    iRep their name from the program I can download 5s.

  4. sulmanz says:

    It is Hardware Issue, Contact me on Sonork to tell you the solution

  5. Jaydude says:
    Quote:
    Ifonefr >
    It is Hardware Issue, Contact me on Sonork to tell you the solution

    ;kindly shared solution for all .thanks

  6. Metaton-alfred says:
    Quote:
    Ifonefr >
    It is Hardware Issue, Contact me on Sonork to tell you the solution

    Ifonefreak, as you seem to know this is a hardware issue and a possible cause. I have exactly the same problem and thought you might be able to shed some light.

    Thanks

  7. Jaydude says:

    Put ur Pcb on a Preheating Station or Infrared Station for about 10 mins on a Temperature of 300, then Resotre or Exit Recovery mode.
    Basically, Error 4013 is due to Wifi IC, reheating your wifi Ic would solve the issue too.

  8. TechWorld says:

    if delete/edit host file then restore i think you end up Along with error 1669 at least.
    but,it just my guess…..

  9. Phil says:
    Quote:
    Ifonefr >
    Put ur Pcb on a Preheating Station or Infrared Station for about 10 mins on a Temperature of 300, then Resotre or Exit Recovery mode.
    Basically, Error 4013 is due to Wifi IC, reheating your wifi Ic would solve the issue too.

    Ifonefreak

    Thanks, you write it like its your everyday problem. Is this something someone at home can do or should I look at apple for a refurb?

  10. julianz says:

    want replace u2 or u7

  11. Wela says:

    remove compass ic brother 100%

  12. sulmanz says:

    kindly check U7 chip title=smile if its ok i think is power ic title=frown