IPhone 5s solutions in one thread stuck with problem ios version issue

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  IPhone 5s solutions in one thread stuck with problem ios version issue

IPhone 5s solutions in one thread stuck with problem ios version issue

On March 29, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on IPhone 5s solutions in one thread stuck with problem ios version issue

this is to to be helped all to find iphone 5s common solutions…


No Comment so far:

  1. ExpertBuddy says:

    /

  2. RandikPixie says:

    /

  3. arminasg says:

    i have not tested any out of this but i must say you have started a courageous journey to to be helped other, keep up the good job…

  4. killu says:

    hi ned solution iphone 5s not service tankks

  5. sulmanz says:
    Quote:
    shanoopc
    this is to to be helped all to find iphone 5s common solutions…

    Thanks friend !!!!
    But I have 5 units of 5S USB not recognized Along with PC , The USB IC driver already changed . The problem still the same.
    Do you have any solution ? title=confusedtitle=confusedtitle=confusedtitle=confused

  6. igglo7pays says:
    Quote:
    chandy pok
    Thanks friend !!!!
    But I have 5 units of 5S USB not recognized Along with PC , The USB IC driver already changed . The problem still the same.
    Do you have any solution ? title=confusedtitle=confusedtitle=confusedtitle=confused

    use only nxp 1610a1 for iphone 5s, if u use nxp 1608a1 (iphone5) ic problem will remain…

  7. baybee says:

    want solution of error 14 while restore iphone 5s

  8. Jaydude says:
    Quote:
    mxkey lover
    want solution of error 14 while restore iphone 5s

    did u try Along with, new usb cable,port,dock strip,battery
    if yes…..
    change tristar, use only nxp 1610a1

  9. Ann Elmore says:

    want solution of error 14 while restore iphone 5s

  10. Phil says:

    Iam re heat near camera conector after network searching only any solution

  11. TechWorld says:
    Quote:
    arrehman31
    Iam re heat near camera conector after network searching only any solution

    model? 5s or 5? pls get me info