iphone 6 error 40 & blue screen problematic ios stuff , any

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  iphone 6 error 40 & blue screen problematic ios stuff , any

iphone 6 error 40 & blue screen problematic ios stuff , any

On March 29, 2015, Posted by , In iPhone, With Comments Off on iphone 6 error 40 & blue screen problematic ios stuff , any

hi there


iphone 6 stuck blue screen

when restor in dfu give me error 40

can any body to be helped me

And thank you

No Comment so far:

  1. julianz says:
    Quote:
    OFOO11
    hi there

    iphone 6 stuck blue screen

    when restor in dfu give me error 40

    can any body to be helped me

    And thank you

    change u2 ic bro… red or blue screen then restart in iphone 6 is always u2 ic problem tested by me many tyms

  2. TechGuru says:
    Quote:
    buds_guy
    change u2 ic bro… red or blue screen then restart in iphone 6 is always u2 ic problem tested by me many tyms

    hi bro . the chang u2 but same problem

  3. arminasg says:
    Quote:
    OFOO11
    hi bro . the chang u2 but same problem

    use iphone 5s u2 ic bro dont use other u2 ic becoz only iphone 5s is supported to iphone 6

  4. Metaton says:
    Quote:
    buds_guy
    use iphone 5s u2 ic bro dont use other u2 ic becoz only iphone 5s is supported to iphone 6

    are you sure that the u2 ic for 5s is working on 6

  5. Bo-Rens says:
    Quote:
    mxkey lover
    are you sure that the u2 ic for 5s is working on 6

    10000% bro tested and proven by me not only for one time but in many tyms
    just try and u will know,,