Iphone hardware and software solutions in 24 hrs

Home  >>  iPhone  >>  Iphone hardware and software solutions in 24 hrs

Iphone hardware and software solutions in 24 hrs

On June 14, 2020, Posted by , In iPhone, With 11 Comments


u can post ur problems here

11 Comments so far:

  1. TechGuru says:

    u have to change complete lcd

  2. RandikPixie says:

    i have a 3g on 2.1 from uae.every sim works in it in india(airtel,idea,vodaphone) should i update.will i get no network problem?

  3. Jaydude says:
    Quote:
    rn prasad3223
    i have a 3g on 2.1 from uae.every sim works in it in india(airtel,idea,vodaphone) should i update.will i get no network problem?

    do not update to 2.2,it will update the modem firmware to 02.28.00, and u will get no service problem, wait till there will be a solution for 02.28.00

  4. Metaton-alfred says:

    what abt jailbreak?………………………..

  5. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    rn prasad3223
    what abt jailbreak?………………………..

    u can jailbreak Along with quickpwn22.1

  6. newComer says:

    do you know what i can do, cause the lower half of touchscreen is not working on my 2G iphone? – i tried to change the touchpanel, change the complete lcd, upgrade, downgrade….

    nthanks

  7. TechWorld says:

    FOR INSERT SIM PROBLEM IN 3G WHAT IS THE SOLN?
    rnI HAVE ALREADY REPLACED SIM TRAY.
    rnTWO OF THE SIM PINS SHOWS GROUND AS OF 1. ONE MORE PIN RESISTANCE TO GND IS LOW.
    rnWHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
    rnBR
    rnjackle123

  8. RandikPixie says:

    well friend to be helped me

    rna friend have iphone 3g carrier telcel new and put the sim movistar and Along with itunes was activated and now work Along with movistar and no telcel

    rnhow’s the way make this?

    rnput de original status iphone for change sim carrier?

    rnregards
    rnslyman007

    rnp.d apologize for my english title=frown

  9. TechGuru says:
    Quote:
    rn jackle123
    FOR INSERT SIM PROBLEM IN 3G WHAT IS THE SOLN?
    rnI HAVE ALREADY REPLACED SIM TRAY.
    rnTWO OF THE SIM PINS SHOWS GROUND AS OF 1. ONE MORE PIN RESISTANCE TO GND IS LOW.
    rnWHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
    rnBR
    rnjackle123

    the end pin is gnd,and the other ur getting gnd is due to capacitor damage,just remove the pin linking capacitor.

  10. julianz says:
    Quote:
    rn slyman007
    well friend to be helped me

    rna friend have iphone 3g carrier telcel new and put the sim movistar and Along with itunes was activated and now work Along with movistar and no telcel

    rnhow’s the way make this?

    rnput de original status iphone for change sim carrier?

    rnregards
    rnslyman007

    rnp.d apologize for my english title=frown

    Just restore and it will be ok

  11. ExpertBuddy says:

    hi sir i am new to apple iphone
    ni have a iphone 2g that is network lock is there anyway to settle this problem?
    nthanks for ur to be helped