J530f u5 frp solutions need

Home  >>  J530f u5 frp solutions need

J530f u5 frp solutions need

On July 12, 2019, Posted by , With 5 Comments


ALREADY LOSS 2 DAYS BUT NOT SUCCESS, THERE IS NO U5 COMBINATIONS IN GOOGLE, NOT WORK BYPASS METHOD EVEN SIM PIN, U5 HAVE NO FEEDBACK OPTIONS IN TALKBACK.

/

/

5 Comments so far:

  1. chugowa says:
    Quote:
    rn nzsyl
    ALREADY LOSS 2 DAYS BUT NOT SUCCESS, THERE IS NO U5 COMBINATIONS IN GOOGLE, NOT WORK BYPASS METHOD EVEN SIM PIN, U5 HAVE NO FEEDBACK OPTIONS IN TALKBACK.

    /

    /

    COMBINATION FILE
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pYm…usp=drive_open

  2. killu says:

    tnx . j530f and j530fm are same or not, that link you shared it is j530fm .

  3. ExpertBuddy says:
    Quote:
    rn nzsyl
    tnx . j530f and j530fm are same or not, that link you shared it is j530fm .

    No brother Its My Mistake Not Same Model Sorry For Mistake

  4. Metaton says:

    Its ok. Anyway tnx for finding firmware for me. . It will b pleasur if we found correct firmware

    nSent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  5. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    rn nzsyl
    ALREADY LOSS 2 DAYS BUT NOT SUCCESS, THERE IS NO U5 COMBINATIONS IN GOOGLE, NOT WORK BYPASS METHOD EVEN SIM PIN, U5 HAVE NO FEEDBACK OPTIONS IN TALKBACK.

    /

    /

    https://combinationfirmware.com/comb…y-j5-pro-2017/

    nbut i never test……………………..