J727P Initialization AT RIL… error (2) TO UNLOCK
1. Power on the phone.
2. Enable USB debugging in Settings-Developer options,
tap 7 times on Build number in Settings-About phone to enable Developer options.
3. Connect the phone to PC Along with USB cable, install drivers if wanted.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press Unlock Domestic button.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect the phone to PC Along with USB cable, install drivers if wanted.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press Reset FRP/React/EE to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes wants to perform wipe data/factory reset once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-J727P
Software version: 29.6
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 7.0
Product code: Not Active
Phone version: J727PVPU1AQF5
PDA version: J727PVPU1AQF5
CSC version: J727PSPT1AQF5
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: BST
HW version: J727P.02
Phone SN: 00000000000
Modem board: MSM8953
Security patch: 2017-06-01
RF cal date: 2017.03.16
Writing AT RIL… OK
Initialization AT RIL… error (2)
Done Along with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.6