LG G5 H830 T-mobile unlock done!

Home  >>  General  >>  LG G5 H830 T-mobile unlock done!

LG G5 H830 T-mobile unlock done!

On September 25, 2020, Posted by , In General, With 10 Comments

Mode: Normal
Model: LGH830AT
Build version: Nov 7 201613:10:56Oct 19 201604:00:00LGH830AT
SW Version: MPSS.TH.2.0.c1.4-00042-M8996FAAAANAZM-1.74312.1
IMEI: 3588xxxxxxxxx3-3
BlueTooth Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
Phone Code:
Elapsed: 0 secs. –> (v9.52)


Checking Login and Password… OK
Ballance: 20 crd.
You have 20 credit(s) left. This operation takes 10 credits.Continue? Yes
Searching modem interface… found COM56
Reading data from phone… OK
IMEI: 3588xxxxxxxxxx
Checking root rights… OK
Writing zTool… OK
SW Version: H83020a
Initialization zTool… (this can take 1-2 minutes) OK
Reading data from phone… OK
Calculating… OK
Searching server… OK
Waiting for server answer… OK
Initialization zTool… (this can take 1-2 minutes) OK
Reading data from phone… OK
Unlocking done
Elapsed: 115 secs. –> (v9.52)

10 Comments so far:

  1. Ann Elmore says:

    pleas hwo to root this phone ihave Along with h830 20c 7.0 i cant root it pleas give me methode to root this phone

  2. wagny says:
    Quote:
    rn mus23
    pleas hwo to root this phone ihave Along with h830 20c 7.0 i cant root it pleas give me methode to root this phone

    First I unlocked bootloader, after downgrade it version to 20a via LG UP. Second install twrp recovery via this method:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/tmo…using-t3580264

    rnafter connect to pc and unlock via z3x

  3. chugowa says:

    What about H830 20O on android 7.0 can i downgrade it or not?

  4. killu says:
    Quote:
    rn amanvir
    What about H830 20O on android 7.0 can i downgrade it or not?

    Better can’t downgrade.

    rn–
    title=smile

  5. arminasg says:
    Quote:
    rn amanvir
    What about H830 20O on android 7.0 can i downgrade it or not?

    If you want to get root, you must downgrade to H83020a

  6. tavenger5 says:
    Quote:
    rn zangoako
    If you want to get root, you must downgrade to H83020a

    this is unlock permanent or no? can reflash phone or update firmware?

  7. newComer says:
    Quote:
    rn izzicruise
    this is unlock permanent or no? can reflash phone or update firmware?

    Permanent. You can reflash phone but better for save make sec zone backup.

    rn–
    title=smile

  8. Wela says:
    Quote:
    rn andrew_tm
    Permanent. You can reflash phone but better for save make sec zone backup.

    rn–
    title=smile

    ok sir , i succes unlock h830 20a now. still waiting unlock for G5 sprint LS992ZVF title=wink

  9. sulmanz says:
    Quote:
    rn zangoako
    First I unlocked bootloader, after downgrade it version to 20a via LG UP. Second install twrp recovery via this method:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/tmo…using-t3580264

    rnafter connect to pc and unlock via z3x

    z3x server or Along without credit ?

  10. RandikPixie says:
    Quote:
    rn hasitha123
    z3x server or Along without credit ?

    Along with credits.

    rn–
    title=smile