New Device Galaxy J4 (2018) – SM-J400F Firmware [Available]
Multi Firmware Along with Pit File: SM-J400F
– BL_J400FXXU1ARDM_CL13408829_QB17943416_REV00_user_ low_ship.tar.md5
– AP_J400FXXU1ARDM_CL13408829_QB17943416_REV00_user_ low_ship_meta.tar.md5
– CP_J400FXXU1ARDI_CP9568910_CL13408829_QB17921581_R EV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
– CSC_OMC_OJM_J400FOJM1ARDI_CL13408829_QB17921581_RE V00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
– HOME_CSC_OMC_OJM_J400FOJM1ARDI_CL13408829_QB179215 81_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Details About SM-J400F:
Samsung’s rumored smartphone, the Galaxy J4 (2018) has popped up at GeekBench.
The handset Along with the name Samsung SM-J400F has been listed at benchmarking site.
The listing gives key insights on the hardware. For starters, the SM-J400F is running on Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
It is powered by 1.43GHz quad-core Eynos 7570 chipset coupled Along with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. The SoC is backed by 2GB RAM.
The GeekBench did not reveal other specifications.
Talking about the scores, the Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F managed to score 623 points on single core and 1815 points on multi-cores.
One more thing to note that the phone’s performance figures sits some where between the Galaxy J3 and Galaxy J5 smartphone.
Thus the Galaxy J4 name is justified.