Note 4 Problem: Battery life sucks
Problem: Battery life
There have been some reports of people suffering with poor battery life on the Note 4. It has a big battery that should last a decent amount of time, but there are plenty of things that can have an impact. Bear in mind you’ll be using it a lot more for the first few days and batteries can take some time to bed in.
- Check out our tips for saving smartphone battery life for some basic ideas to reduce the drain.
- Try using the Power saving You can configure what it does in Settings > Power saving.
- Make sure you restart the Note 4 periodically.
- Go to Settings > Battery and take a look at the usage. See if you can identify a problem app or service. You may be able to uninstall it or disable it. Check out the free Greenify app, as it can really help identify and deal with rogue apps.
- You may find it’s quicker to just factory reset and reinstall apps selectively.
- If you’ve rooted your Note 4, you can get more information by installing Wakelock Detector. You’ll also be able to remove more bloatware.