Repair Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Dead Boot Problem | Boot Recovery Guide
This Guide will to be helped you to revive your Dead Boot Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 device, It is manual Guide Along without any special or expensive tools at all, All you want is USB cable, Micro SD memory card, Odin3 flasher, And working N900 device to make the BOATLOADER_SDCARD.tar.
Downloading the BOATLOADER_SDCARD.tar into the MicroSD card:
– Run Odin3.exe program.
– Click on BL button and select BOATLOADER_SDCARD.tar file.
– Check T Flash option in Odin3 program.
– Insert MicroSD card into a working N900 mobile phone.
– Put the working N900 mobile phone into Download Mode:
1- Press and Hold Volume Down Key + Home Key then press Power key, And if you get the warning message release all keys and press Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode.
2- Press and Hold Volume Down Key then press Power button, And if you get the warning message release all keys and press Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode.
3- Press and Hold Volume Down Key + Volume Up Key then press Power Key, And if you get the warning message release all keys and press Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode.
– Wait until Odin3 detects the connected device.
– When you see the COM number of the connected device click on Start button.
– Odin3 will download the BOATLOADER_SDCARD.tar file into the MicroSD card.
– If you see PASS! word at Odin3 program then the operation was done successfully.
– Now the MicroSD card is ready to use.
Repairing The Dead Galaxy Note 3 N900 Device:
– Disassemble the dead N900 mobile phone carefully.
– Insert the MicroSD card inside it.
– Connect a power source to the mobile phone, You can use a power supply.
– Make a short of the resistance you see in the below picture:
– Keep shorting the resistance for 2 to 6 seconds only.
– In case the Boot Recovery was successful, The device will be in SDCARD MODE.
– Look at the device screen and you should see two options.
– Press on Volume Down key to put the device into Download Mode.
– At this point you should use a Full Firmware package to flash your Galaxy Note 3.
– Download Repair Firmware (Full Firmware) package, And use it to complete the repair process.
– After you flash your device Along with the Full Firmware package it will be ready to use again.