Samsung G900T3 Unloking error
So when I tried to unlock I get this error.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Type *#0808# and select DM+MODEM+ADB.
3. Type *#9090# and select DM/DUN over HSIC.
Or use Activate Diag function from Repair tab.
4. Connect phone to PC Along with USB cable, install drivers if wanted.
5. Select diagnostic port in port settings.
6. Press Unlock button for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC Along with USB cable, install drivers if wanted.
3. Press Reset FRP/React/EE to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes wants to perform wipe data/factory reset once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G900T3
Software version: 27.1
Port not selected
Done Along with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.1