sm-j710f after update to J710FXXU5BRC2 now touch issue + signals issue

Home  >>  Z3X box Section  >>  sm-j710f after update to J710FXXU5BRC2 now touch issue + signals issue

sm-j710f after update to J710FXXU5BRC2 now touch issue + signals issue

On October 29, 2018, Posted by , In Z3X box Section, With 13 Comments


sm-j710f after update to J710FXXU5BRC2 now touch issue + signals issue
after update to J710FXXU5BRC2 touch not working than i flash Along with combination than flash only system touch now working fine but only emergency calls now ,,,,, patch certificate also but still searching

13 Comments so far:

  1. tavenger5 says:

    Operation: Info
    rnSelected model: SM-J710F
    rnSoftware version: 31.5

    rnSearching Samsung modem… detected COM288
    rnReading phone info…
    rnModel: SM-J710FN
    rnAP version: J710FXXU3AQD1
    rnCSC version: J710FOJV3AQD1
    rnCP version: J710FXXU5BRC4
    rnProduct code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    rnPhone SN: RF8H60F3XTK
    rnIMEI: 35741*********
    rnIMEI2: 357413************
    rnUnique number: C0000DD4E256AC3
    rnReading IMEI… OK
    rnIMEI: 35741****************
    rnIMEI 2: 35741***************

    rnDone Along with Samsung Tool PRO v.31.5

  2. sulmanz says:

    problem solve or not????

  3. TechGuru says:
    Quote:
    rn .:D:.
    problem solve or not????

    rnno brother still problem ……. you have any solution !!!

  4. newComer says:
    Quote:
    rn lerner_
    no brother still problem ……. you have any solution !!!

    type *#0011# nd check cert status/mipi test Fail or Pass…if status fail or NG than reflash/wipe device,repair IMEI nd patch cert…post result.

  5. Wela says:

    codes not working because its bit 5 when flash Along with 7.0 u5 than touch not working flash Along with combination than flash only system file from 6.0.1 firmware than modem thats why

  6. arminasg says:

    REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
    nPhone must be rooted!

  7. sulmanz says:
    Quote:
    rn lerner_
    codes not working because its bit 5 when flash Along with 7.0 u5 than touch not working flash Along with combination than flash only system file from 6.0.1 firmware than modem thats why

    i also on u5 but when flash combination and system only my mobile show logo and off.can any body tell me step by step all procedure.

  8. julianz says:

    yesterday i fixed another one, title=wink i want to to be helped anyone but i want flexihub to do that,
    nif anyone have flexihub so give me i,ll to be helped to anyone

  9. chugowa says:
    Quote:
    rn .:D:.
    yesterday i fixed another one, title=wink i want to to be helped anyone but i want flexihub to do that,
    rnif anyone have flexihub so give me i,ll to be helped to anyone

    what is flexihub and u say fix fone.can u guide me kindly.thanks for answer.

  10. wagny says:
    Quote:
    rn kamraankisskiss
    what is flexihub and u say fix fone.can u guide me kindly.thanks for answer.

    bro i never want to share my files on net, but i want to to be helped you free via flexihub etc title=wink

  11. TechGuru says:
    Quote:
    rn .:D:.
    bro i never want to share my files on net, but i want to to be helped you free via flexihub etc title=wink

    what is flexihub can u detail me.

  12. Ann Elmore says:

    I Needed Touch Fix File For J710F IN Binary U5 Version 7.0

  13. qwerty305 says:
    Quote:
    rn zebafridi
    I Needed Touch Fix File For J710F IN Binary U5 Version 7.0

    rnflash Along with combination than flash only system file from stock firmware version 6.0.1