Sm-j727t1 frp (need solution)

Home  >>  Z3X box Section  >>  Sm-j727t1 frp (need solution)

Sm-j727t1 frp (need solution)

On January 25, 2018, Posted by , In Z3X box Section, With 14 Comments


Hi guys…
how about SM-J727T- SM-J727T1 FRP GOOGLE ACCOUNT REMOVE
ANYONE HAS SOLUTION HOW TO REMOVE
ANDROID VERSION COMES WITH 7.0 HIGH SECURITY

__________________________________________________ ____
__________________________________________________ ____
PLEASE SHARE IT

14 Comments so far:

  1. Wela says:

    Anyone has solution for this phone

  2. qwerty305 says:

    Testing!!!! This is what i have done so far,
    n*Flash boot.img from COMBINATION_SPT_FA70_J727PVPU1AQB5_SPTFAC_CL103733 75_QB12613428_REV00_user_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT

    n*Activate Talkback by leaving two fingers on the screen until you hear it activate

    n*A windows will open and show you how to use talkback, if you have the usb or charger connected the windows will close, be sure to disconect. if it does close on you just disconnect the usb and reboot and wait for the window.

    n*In the talkback practice just use two fingers and bring down the spot light, select and double tap to open settings.

    nNotes:
    n1.If you factory reset it is still locked

    n2.you can acces the internet by going into to be helped right above About Device

    n3.You can acces storage from storage settings and explore

    nkindly post if you can remove frp lock, i am still testing.

    nGood Luck

  3. Phil says:

    Won’t work…. But thanks anyway for advise,
    ni use other method and works 100%
    ndays and hours spend in this forum no body has it, no body share just bla-bla-blaaaa
    nbut i contact friends from all over usa in this business make search and discuss finally we got a solution

    nnow we are working for solution for sm-j727t and t1

    ngood luck guys

  4. Metaton says:

    Hint. Flash combination file. Then flash specific parts of official firmware. Then you can remove FRP

  5. tavenger52 says:

    Can somebody kindly share the combintation file for J727T1 and J727t kindly. Thank you

  6. Wela says:
    Quote:
    rn luismacuser
    Can somebody kindly share the combintation file for J727T1 and J727t kindly. Thank you

    HERE IS YOUR REQUEST
    nENJOY:

    https://mega.nz/#!khpVBSJI
    DECRYPTION KEY !Ot7GWPc9gvn-xn7u_5tdA1vkuPKShoKNao-CeQ78OVA

    nPLEASE HIT THANKS
    nBEST REGARDS
    nholasamsung

  7. Jaydude says:
    Quote:
    rn holasamsung
    won’t work…. But thanks anyway for advise,
    ni use other method and works 100%
    ndays and hours spend in this forum no body has it, no body share just bla-bla-blaaaa
    nbut i contact friends from all over usa in this business make search and discuss finally we got a solution

    nnow we are working for solution for sm-j727t and t1

    ngood luck guys

    ntested 100% no want tools
    nsuccessful frp remove for sm-j727t/t1/ sm-j727t/t1

  8. RandikPixie says:

    Proven J727T1 FRP solution 1- Flash COMBINATION_TMB_FA70_J727TUVU1AQD1_TMBFAC_CL110871 99_QB13098348_REV01_user_mid_n Ship.tar 2- Extract of AP_J727T1UVU1AQD7_CL11225597_QB13280950_REV01_user _low_ship_meta.tar the system.img and boot.img convert them to tar and flash, let phone power on normal 3-Along with z3x any model J do reset frp Along with adb 4-Make the factory reset nomal

  9. killu says:
    Quote:
    rn luismacuser
    Proven J727T1 FRP solution 1- Flash COMBINATION_TMB_FA70_J727TUVU1AQD1_TMBFAC_CL110871 99_QB13098348_REV01_user_mid_n Ship.tar 2- Extract of AP_J727T1UVU1AQD7_CL11225597_QB13280950_REV01_user _low_ship_meta.tar the system.img and boot.img convert them to tar and flash, let phone power on normal 3-Along with z3x any model J do reset frp Along with adb 4-Make the factory reset nomal

    YOU RIGHT
    n COOL

    n BEST REGARDS!!!!!!!
    n holasamsung

  10. arminasg says:

    so combo
    nap file but flash boot and system
    nz3x frp reset

    ncorrect?

  11. Wela says:
    Quote:
    rn kbdaking1
    so combo
    rnap file but flash boot and system
    rnz3x frp reset

    rncorrect?

    after flash combin than flash back stock but use only system and boot.img of stock all done

  12. Wela says:

    Got it thanks a million u guys

  13. Bo-Rens says:
    Quote:
    rn kbdaking1
    Got it thanks a million u guys

    u must use button thank for more to be helped lol

  14. arminasg says:

    plis flash
    nAP_J727T1UVU1AQD7_CL11225597_QB13280950_REV01_user _low_ship_meta.tar