SM-N920V help

Home  >>  Z3X box Section  >>  SM-N920V help

SM-N920V help

On January 25, 2018, Posted by , In Z3X box Section, With 11 Comments


Hi, i have a note 5 from Verizon that doesnt boot to the main screen. I flash it Along with the original stock using Odin and Samsung pro tool but the problem is still theirtitle=frown. Im able to enter download and recovery mode, however when i try to factory rest it on recovery mode, a error message pops out saying mdm does not allow factory rest title=confused

any to be helped will be appreciated title=smile

11 Comments so far:

  1. kijiji says:
    Quote:
    rn
    Hi, i have a note 5 from Verizon that doesn’t boot to the main screen. I flash it Along with the original stock using Odin and Samsung pro tool but the problem is still theirtitle=frown. I’m able to enter download and recovery mode, however when i try to factory rest it on recovery mode, a error message pops out saying "mdm does not allow factory rest" title=confused

    nany to be helped will be appreciated title=smile

    The frp.is on? Or off

    nIF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST PRESS THANKS BUTTON

  2. qwerty305 says:

    hi thank you for the reply and FRP is on

  3. Metaton says:

    Have you tried using 4files flashing
    nif you have and you are still getting dat error
    ntry removing the frp first
    nor screenshot the error you get in recovery and post it here

  4. sulmanz says:

    post a picture of recovery mode screen, so i can check build number

  5. TechWorld says:

    good news, i mange to enter the main screen.

    rnfirst, i Reset FRP/React/EE then flash a stock rom, but i still have frp lock ontitle=confused

    rnbig thanks to souma_k title=big

    rnit seem that i cant post a pic seen i want 10 post

  6. chugowa says:

    does anyone know how to remove the FRP on the note 5 Verizon Android version 7.0

  7. RandikPixie says:
    Quote:
    rn
    does anyone know how to remove the FRP on the note 5 Verizon Android version 7.0

    Read pm

    nSent from my Le X829 using Tapatalk

  8. baybee says:
    Quote:
    rn
    does anyone know how to remove the FRP on the note 5 Verizon Android version 7.0

    nTry using a combi/eng-sboot firmware and any of the boxes to remove the frp, then flash back to full stock.

    nWow, that was really hard to type up, instead of "Contact me by PM, cuz I want your money!!" SAD!
    nJust remember folks, what goes around comes around, meaning one day you may want some to be helped too,
    nand the last thing you wanna hear is "contact me by pm…"

  9. Metaton says:
    Quote:
    rn < >
    Try using a combi/eng-sboot firmware and any of the boxes to remove the frp, then flash back to full stock.

    nWow, that was really hard to type up, instead of "Contact me by PM, cuz I want your money!!" SAD!
    nJust remember folks, what goes around comes around, meaning one day you may want some to be helped too,
    nand the last thing you wanna hear is "contact me by pm…"

    If u are refering to me i to be helpedped people free u came after a month to write this post that i want your money u are wrong

    nIF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST PRESS THANKS BUTTON

  10. Ann Elmore says:
    Quote:
    rn
    If u are refering to me i to be helpedped people free u came after a month to write this post that i want your money u are wrong

    nIF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST PRESS THANKS BUTTON

    nFirst, it wasn’t directed towards you specifically, just in general.
    nSecond, it’s annoying AF when I see those "Contact me by PM…" messages.
    nThat’s all man, hope it’s all good.

  11. TechWorld says:
    Quote:
    rn < >
    First, it wasn’t directed towards you specifically, just in general.
    rnSecond, it’s annoying AF when I see those "Contact me by PM…" messages.
    rnThat’s all man, hope it’s all good.

    pm stuff drives me crazy too.

    rni shared N920V_3_eng_boot a month or so ago, find my thread